Set out below is the Terms and conditions the entrant have to oblige with:
1. There is no entry fee and you don’t need to purchase any goods to enter the Selfie Competition.
a. Players who enter the competition, need to reach Level 20
b. Competition will run over a certain time period, in order to give all entrants a fair chance of winning one of the 3 iPhone 6S Plus
2. Players need to go to our Facebook page:
a. DOAK Facebook page
b. Players need to like and share our page and post a Selfie of them holding up a flyer.
3. If a Player does not have a flyer in their possession, the Player is welcome to think of a creative way of making Destiny of Ancient Kingdom be part of his/her Selfie.
4. Since the Game is only being launched on the 4th of December 2015, the Competition’s starting date will be on this date.
5. The Closing date shall be announced on www.doak.co.za
6. No responsibility can be accepted by Utopia Dream Entertainment Alliance for entries not received, for whatever reason.
7. Utopia Dream Entertainment Alliance has the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice for any reason they see fit. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Utopia Dream Entertainment Alliance.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
9. The winner will be notified by email or an inbox message via Facebook, within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. Utopia Dream Entertainment Alliance will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
11. Utopia Dream Entertainment Alliance’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.